Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing..

My best friend on here (nugz93) called me up and said this was released at last and so I rushed to Newgrounds to see. Only 2 days old and 796, I'll be the 797th reviewer. Absolutely amazing and my friend has already said all I wanted to say. I just wanted to say you two did an amazing job, as did anyone else that helped even a little bit, as every bit counts.

I agree with what a lot of other have said, and I do wish to see a Tarboy II, so get workin! xP Really though you don't have to, though it's be REALLY awesome if you did.

Great work once again and with that, I finish my review and watch it again. :D

-Nugz92

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Very well done.

The only criticism I have is for the car movement. Should have swerved. Looked like a cheesy 90 degree turn. But other than that, no flaws at all. Very well done. And this was like a teaser trailer. Left me wanting the rest of episode one. Can't wait for pt. two tonight and pt. 3. Once again, well done. Keep up the damn good work!

-Nugz92-

Madness Gun Sounds! Madness Gun Sounds!

Awesome

Dude...Absolutely brilliant! I'll be sure to show my friends! You did a great job on this. You mentioned something in your author comment about not having time to make it that great.... Now I'm curious to see what you would have done differently! You now have time to work on what you might have done. If you wouldn't mind, you should go for it!

-Nugz92

MortalSymphony responds:

That's for next year

Kit's Halloween Party! Kit's Halloween Party!

Great job!

That was awesome. I liked it quite a bit. As the guy below me said, you should make an entire series. I would love to see you as an aspiring flash artist.

Nami-Oki responds:

Thank you sweetheart, that's a very nice thing to say. I'll definitely keep that in mind :)

The most Precious thing.. The most Precious thing..

Hmm.....

It wasn't perfect but no flash movie is but i gave it a 7 because i thought it was good but could use a lot of work if u want to be as good as krinkels and u did a good job for ur first submited flash movie i bet i would suck at making a movie...

SwEecH responds:

^^
thanks !
check my other submissions now, for they are much better ;D