{425} No One Else MAC9 {425} No One Else MAC9

Calming.

Very nice steady rhythm. The song puts my mind at peace, and hell I'm playin' WoW at the moment where killin' is all I've got in mind. =D Keep up the good work and I wish you the best of luck in the MAC contest. Fivened!

Michael425 responds:

Thanks for the review Nugz, glad you liked it.

Happy 2009! Happy 2009!

Nice

That's amazing man. This piece came out really nicely. keep up the good work and I hope to see more work form you in the future. ^_^

- Nugz92

Final Summer Final Summer

Very pleasant.

I like this song quite a bit. It's very peaceful, but at the same time, extremely energetic. Keep up the good work. Sorry if I scared you on AIM btw. Haha.

Michael425 responds:

Haha, no it's cool to hear from a fan.

This was one of my favorites, mostly because of the upbeat tune.

Glad you liked it.

We Believe Ep.5 - F-777 We Believe Ep.5 - F-777

Very nice.

Good music as always. I'm just as pleased with this megamix as you are, haha. It's comin' along very nicely. Very cheery song, very upbeat.

5/5
10/10 from me.

- Nugz92

F-777 responds:

Thank you very much Nugz =).

Hania's Wedding Isle Song Hania's Wedding Isle Song

=']

Talk about a tearjerker... Made me cry listening to it. Made me think of my fiance. I believe I will indeed, use this at my wedding. Thank you for making me smile and cry the tears of joy that I did Hania. You've done an amazing job.

hania responds:

Oh you'll use this at your wedding!? That is the BEST NEWS that I've heard all week!! I would be so honoured!! And congratulations to your Fiance and you for getting ready to take that next step. It's so totally well worth it!!
*huggles!*
-hania
xox

When a Tear is Shed - F-777 When a Tear is Shed - F-777

Awesome...

Now I've got some more material to play up on my radio! Keep up the good work and I'll talk to you on MSN later.

F-777 responds:

Haha awesome =). Thanks for the review!

A Silver Kiss - Remastered A Silver Kiss - Remastered

Hey

I'm, glad you PMed me. Great song man. I'll have to start listening to more of your stuff. I like the main vibe you've got goin' on there, gives the song a nice feel. The songs' got a good strong beat. Keep up the good work.

Remember the Name {F-777 mix} Remember the Name {F-777 mix}

Nice.

As someone mentioned earlier, the original was called Remember the Name by Fort Minor. 1 man band of Mike Shinoda, a singer from Linkin Park.

Good song, but too short. Keep up the good work man.

-Nugz92

move it or lose it move it or lose it

Nice work.

Good job manipulating GarageBand. For such a simple program. You used it very well. You should make more =]

{ANT} - Tranth0n {ANT} - Tranth0n

W00T!

Hey man, good to see you back at NG bro. Great trance song you got here. Good talking to you on AIM and it's good to hear your music again. I'll gladly continue to give you constructive criticism anytime on AIM before you submit.
5/5 - Fivened
10/10
Downloaded.

Anth0n responds:

Your support is always appreciated.